Last week I won an IAMA (It’s a Major Award) and am happy to say that, without further ado, I am ready to announce my winners.
The envelope please…and the awards go to…
2. EricRiveraCooks – Because besides sharing my last name- and what a wonderful name at that- he’s also an amazing Chef! He recently participated in the October FoodBuzz 24, 24, 24 and did not dissapoint!! Also, he makes cooking amazing meals look easy, plus shares really great tips on ways to save money!
3. FoodNetworkHumor – Who doesn’t need a good laugh every once in a while- and this blog will make you pee your pants. I love food network but FNH is so right- they are all such weirdo’s! Ina with her “good vanilla” obsession, the Neely’s with their deep burning flame for one another, and Guy Fieri for… just being himself.
You can all feel free to pass on the award if you like, or just bask in the glory of your awesome-ness. If you’d like to pass it on, here are the rules:
1. Post an entry on your blog that displays the IAMA! logo and links back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Name as many other blogs as you like that are deserving of an IAMA! award. But in doing so, you’ll need to say a word or two (or more) about what makes them awesome.
3. Include links to the blogs you are giving the IAMA! award.
4. Leave a comment in the newly awarded blogs letting them know that they have been recognized with an IAMA! award.